I have my next appointment with my Hormone replacement therapy provider this week and I am quite concerned about how it will go. I will have to have some tough conversations, so I have made extensive preparations.
A week ago, I received incredibly bad news regarding my hormone levels. After much consideration, I have elected to do what I believe is best course of action. My doctor may not agree.
I am “out” of hormones due to a delay from by pharmacy. This is the second time in two refills that they have delayed until I ran out.